We are a growing startup that revolutionises the way money gets discussed and planned by women. As a unique financial wellness platform specialising in gender and sustainable finance, we inspire women to take charge of their financial future and live more fulfilling and independent lives. Our platform offers a one-stop shop of editorial content, independent financial education courses, bespoke events, financial tools, and a match-making service making it easy to find purpose-led financial providers specialised in women’s needs. We also serve as a centre of competence for gender finance to financial services providers. Founded and supported by a group of global leaders in gender equality and finance, SmartPurse is currently active in the UK and in Switzerland.
We are looking for creative and enthusiastic individuals to take our marketing and social strategy to the next level. Are you a motivated team player who feels at home in a purpose-led startup atmosphere, recognises the importance of moving quickly and efficiently and is comfortable bringing creative ideas for life? Working in a small, passionate team, you will have opportunities to influence marketing activity and develop content creation, copywriting and strategic skills. With a focus on social media, freedom to contribute across the business is provided, allowing you to flex different talents every single day.
- Create content across a variety of mediums (video, visual and written) for use across company social media channels, including:
- English-speaking: Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook
- German-speaking: Instagram, Facebook
- Co-founders personal accounts: Instagram, LinkedIn and influencer strategy
- Assist with additional campaign activity such as arranging partnerships with influencers, or creating email copy to promote events and courses
- Creating ad-hoc website copy and blog content to compliment social media campaigns
- Perform ongoing analysis of performance against company KPIs, including monthly metrics and social media reports
- Where possible, attend virtual and live events from SmartPurse and our founders, to create live and post-event content
- Proven experience creating content across a range of social media platforms – preferably using tools like Canva or Adobe CC
- Dedication and engagement with the Smartpurse values of female empowerment, financial education and sustainability
- A love for creative output, visuals and the power of language
- A reliable, independent self-starter with exceptional work ethics
- An interest in social media and marketing trends with a desire to stay up to date with industry developments
- Experience creating content across a variety of mediums and platforms, with a hunger for continuous professional development
- A basic interest in economics and financial education is a bonus…
- As is the ability to speak and write fluently in English and German
🤑 BEFORE YOU APPLY — FYI TOP TIPS 🤑
Find out how to make a serious impact with an employer with our NEW, best ever product: The FYI "Kickstart Your Creative Career" Kit. It's truly your backstage pass into the application process...
Please send these assets to the employer's email which will be sent to you via the form (pink box) below:
- Portfolio or examples of previous work and content creation * Please outline a previous campaign you have worked on, what made it successful or what did you learn from the process?
To get the employer's email, please enter your email address, select the role and it will be sent directly to your inbox!