Graphic Design Assistant
Start Date: ASAP
Closing Date: Rolling
Job Type: Freelance / Ad Hoc
Suitable For: Students/Grads
Length: 3 months (with the option of extending)
Hours: Flexible days, approx. 10 hours a week (may vary week to week)
Location: Remote (Leeds Based Ideally)
Graphic Design and Brand Identity
Assisting Poppy, lead designer, with a wide range of tasks, whether that be social media templates, branding projects or design ad hoc.
- Creating design work from briefs created by Poppy
- Responding to feedback from Poppy and the client
- Communicating directly with clients when necessary
- Creating social media templates/content in Canva with a strong eye for design
- Creating brand identities from scratch, utilising knowledge of colour theory and typography
- Extremely confident in Adobe Creative Cloud including Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Extremely well versed in Canva
- Experience working to a brief with time constraints
- Confident communicating directly with clients
- Comfortable working under Poppy's direction
- Positive attitude
- Flexible approach to working
- Independent worker
- Able to work alone and feedback to Poppy where necessary
🤑 BEFORE YOU APPLY — FYI TOP TIPS 🤑
Need help creating a portfolio and CV that I know this employer will LOVE? We have loads of Member-only posts to help ya! Such as '5 CV Tactics To Make an Employer Want you' and 'Jasmine's Winning Portfolio Show and Tell'. To view, join the Membership for £7.00p/m. P.S. Doors are closing soon so act quick!
A NOTE FROM THE EMPLOYER...
I am looking for a fun and talented graphic designer with previous client facing design experience to work with me and my lovely client base. I have a bold, unique style and need someone who can match that energy as well as have the ability to create core, stripped back design when required. Having graduated in the last few years I'm really looking forward to expanding my team and having someone else to collaborate with, let me know if that could be you!
Please send these assets to the employer's email which will be sent to you via the form (pink box) below:
- Social Media Handles (for design accounts)
To get the employer's email, please enter your email address, select the role and it will be sent directly to your inbox!