Affordable luxury wedding stationery.
This role will start on a part-time basis, initially 2 days a week. However, we are very keen to make this a more full-time position (of 5 days a week once the wedding industry fully recovers from the pandemic) Candidates must be willing to travel into West Dulwich for the role.
- Wrapping wedding invitations beautifully
- Ordering couriers and creating Royal Mail labels
- Posting samples
- Ordering stationery and sending to print
- Order stock stationery
- Unpacking deliveries
- Checking order specifications against graphic designer’s artwork
- Creating social media post and scheduling
- Listing new products online
- Going to the post office
- Tidying the studio
- Answering new customer enquiries at busy periods
- Answering the phone
- Customer services: chasing printers/ couriers for missing orders
- Scheduling Mailchimp newsletters
- Updating spreadsheets
- Chasing customers who have ordered samples
- Photoshopping new designs into templates
- Getting in touch with couples for their wedding photography
- Run personal errands for creative director in busy periods
- Help organise photography shoots
- Be able to multi-task and manage own time
- Use initiative
- Excellent polite and professional communication skills to speak and liaise with customers via email and on the phone
- Organised and methodical with impeccable attention to detail
- Apple mac user
- Experience with Adobe Suite: Indesign, Photoshop & Illustrator (an advantage)
- Passion for ethereal and bohemian simplicity as well as the colours lilac and white!
- Passion for the wedding industry
- Passion for stationery
- Must enjoy an easy-going team environment but be focussed with the job at hand
- Be okay with working only with one or two other people in a small office environment
🤑 BEFORE YOU APPLY — FYI TOP TIPS 🤑
The successful candidate will be looking for a role in a business that they can grow with (both in terms of hours and skill) — show dedication, willingness to learn as much professionalism as possible! Need help creating the most professional application possible? Join our membership for the best CV secrets...
Please send these assets to the employer's email which will be sent to you via the form (pink box) below:
- Cover Letter
To get the employer's email, please enter your email address, select the roe and it will be sent directly to your inbox!