An ultra-open, ultra-fast studio working with some of the world's biggest brands to deliver quick and outstanding content.
We’re looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to signal boost our small studio and to ensure that the work we do now is building up to the work we do next - Our clients love what we do for their brands, but now we want to turn those successes into standardised propositions, to ensure our service is consistent across clients & jobs. Oh, and we want that standard to be very high. You will be a key part of a team of three members: incorporating sales, marketing and creative direction, creating client profiles, customised marketing funnels and decks for each. You will have the full advantage of having a fully kitted out film and animation studio behind any marketing campaigns you undertake, but will be expected to be able to bring creative thinking and sharp copywriting and stills design to the table (ideally in photoshop or illustrator). You will be supported fully when creating campaigns and have a budget at your disposal. You will have regular check ins and agreed marketing targets to achieve, and relevant additional training and on-the-job support will be available.
- You will work within the Business Development team, alongside creatives and sales people, to build client profiles, identify leads and build strategies to market our services successfully.
- You will research trends within the content creation space.
- You will manage a marketing budget, and will build both inbound and outbound strategies to maximise the return on this.
- You will build campaigns for the studios social media accounts, website and have full support from top class animators and video editors to create out-of-the-box content for these channels.
- You will work alongside the MD to manage ‘thought leadership’ content across LinkedIn and blog posts also.
- Identify and manage marketing opportunities.
- A graduate degree or sufficient experience in direction of marketing and design; in the creative field.
- Understand, build and customise sales funnels to match specific needs.
- Able to create decks and presentations using a stock imagery and Canva.
- Copywriting skills for marketing campaigns, PR, blog posts and social media updates.
- Experience in Photoshop & Illustrator a bonus.
- Understanding of CRM software Hubspot.
- Have a passion for film and animation, and for working within client constraints to create outstanding content.
- Exceptional organisation and structured thinking to apply to tasks.
- Strong team player and communicator.
- Understanding and knowledge of brands and trends.
- Good knowledge of social media for sales.
- Knowledge of Google ad words & Google Analytics
🤑 BEFORE YOU APPLY — FYI TOP TIPS 🤑
Make sure you allow your creativity to shine through for this application! Your personal branding needs to be looking professionally tip-top! Wanna know all the industry secrets to build a knock-out application?! We have got exactly what you need in our Member's Area to find out how to make a serious impact with an employer. It's truly your backstage pass into the application process...
A NOTE FROM THE EMPLOYER...
We want to see ambition for creative problem solving most - so if you’ve ever done something that was a bit weird but got great results we’d love to hear it. We are a visual company - show us your personality! Get Creative! Go wild!
Please send these assets to the employer's email which will be sent to you via the form (pink box) below:
- Cover Letter outlining why their creative marketing skills either match or compliment our studio
To get the employer's email, please enter your email address, select the roe and it will be sent directly to your inbox!