An ultra-open, ultra-fast studio working with some of the world's biggest brands to deliver quick and outstanding content.
At GRAFT we’re looking for a charismatic people-person to join our team as a sales and community representative. The right person will be a key component of our sales and marketing team, working alongside our Growth Marketing Manager and creatives to bring GRAFT to our clients. They will be supplied with customised presentation packs, as well as animation and film examples, as tools to bring too discovery and project discussion meetings (via Skype, Zoom and Google hangouts primarily), and their role will be to onboard new and exciting clients, and ensure they have a smooth transition from prospects to regular collaborators with GRAFT.
- You will work within the Business Development team, alongside creatives and a marketing manager, to implement marketing decks, and connect with leads.
- You will manage social media accounts to engage with the community and identify any inbound customers.
- You will be supplied with a tool kit of the best possible content and knowledge about our services, and given a list of pre-qualified leads on a monthly basis.
- You will earn commissions, based on a simple but scalable structure, alongside a competitive baseline salary.
- Love to connect and communicate with people
- Understanding of Canva for presentation creation.
- Excellent timekeeping and scheduling skills.
- Comfortable with booking, inviting and presenting on Zoom and Google Meetings.
- A passion for film and animation, and for creating opportunities for great work.
- An understanding of client profiles, and how best to cater to them.
🤑 BEFORE YOU APPLY — FYI TOP TIPS 🤑
Make sure you allow your creativity to shine through for this application! Your personal branding needs to be looking professionally tip-top! Wanna know all the industry secrets to build a knock-out application?! We have got exactly what you need in our Member's Area to find out how to make a serious impact with an employer. It's truly your backstage pass into the application process...
A NOTE FROM THE EMPLOYER...
We want to see ambition for creative problem solving most - so if you’ve ever done something that was a bit weird but got great results we’d love to hear it. We are a visual company - show us your personality! Get Creative! Go wild!
Please send these assets to the employer's email which will be sent to you via the form (pink box) below:
- Cover Letter
- Anything else they think will give us a flavour of their personality!
To get the employer's email, please enter your email address, select the roe and it will be sent directly to your inbox!