Wanna know how to write the perfect CV bio that you can also use on your website, portfolio and even Insta bio? YOU HAVE COME TO RIGHT PLACE. Jasmine is joined by fashion-copywriting GENUS Katie Ramsingh. Katie helps fashion brands turn words into sales and has written for some of the biggest brands in the business, Louis Vuitton, Harvey Nichols, Farfetch, The Body Shop, Rimmel.
Not only do we hear about Katies fashion journalism career journey, but we also go through some of your assets — live. To really show you how to reform your content. Forever.
JASMINE ASKED KATIE THESE QUESTIONS:
- In brief, what is your career journey? From interning through today...
- Biggest lesson learnt from your early career?
- What would you tell your younger Uni-self?
- When writing about yourself — what are the dos and don'ts?
- Where do you start? Is there any prep/groundwork that will help members get going?
- For the creatives that don't find it easy to write, what is your advice for them?
- How do members ensure they create engaging, stand out and original content that sells themself — but gets across their personality?
- Got any tips or tricks?
Got a question or wanna know more about this Honey? Drop it in the FB Group! We will be waiting for you!