How to Translate YOU in your Website and Folio 🙌
Your website and portfolio both need to be clear, well-designed and most importantly, scream YOU! Just like a brand's website, you need to convey what you do & how you do it!
** Don't forget to create content based on this video for our big Love Month video! Maybe you could show us you refreshing your website?! More info on it here **
When creating both, ask yourself; if you were to take your photo away — does it still scream YOU? If not, here's how it's done:
FOR WEBSITE CRAFTING, JASMINE DISCUSSES:
- How to reflect your true TOV (tone of voice)
- Personal branding
- The personal touch — from emojis to CTA's
- Why a vast collection of your projects is integral (even if outside of your specialism)
- Why your 'About Me' could be your strongest page
- Repurposing content
- The power of adding links to your social platforms
FOR PORTFOLIO CREATION, JASMINE DISCUSSES:
- How to apply the fundamentals from the above
- Why a front and back page is so essential
- How to add Personal Branding throughout
- Why & how your projects should represent a visual journey - the way you conceptualise, interpret and deliver
Did this help Honey?
If not, just post your question in the FACEBOOK GROUP and we will answer it within 24 hours. Better yet — you may even get other members responding with their prime knowledge!