GRAD-ISH CHATS: Find out How Megan Created this Graphic
Who recognises this graphic? Well ... Wanna hear more about how Megan creates graphics and her epic interning story? She has some juicy advice on trying out new sectors of fashion each time she interns and it REALLY paid off.
Megan is a second-year Fashion Coms student at Brighton and has so much insight on interning, creating content and breaking the fashion industry. If you wanna see how Megan created the FYI 'Conversation is Your Currency' — check this video out.
I ASKED MEGAN:
- Biggest lesson learnt whilst interning?
- You are such a talented artist — where did it all start?
- How have you refined and evolved your talent/skills?
- How do you go about creating content? Why do you create it? Do you have a plan?
- What are the benefits of having a profesh Insta as a student? Have you had any amazing things happen?
- What is your advice for people who want to create original and engaging content but may not have the Adobe skills?
- For those that do have Adobe skills, what is your advice fro them when creating content?
- Got any design hacks?
- What is on the horizon for 2021, Honey?
Did this help Honey?
If not, just post your question in the FACEBOOK GROUP and we will answer it within 24 hours. Better yet — you may even get other members responding with their prime knowledge!