August Live Q+A with MATCHES FASHION: 'The CV and Confidence Workshop — Where Practical Advice Meets Life Advice'
In this Live Q+A, we were joined by Elyssa who was a Talent Resourcer and Recruiter at MATCHESFASHION.COM but is now a creative-confidence and life coach. Whilst at MATCHESFASHION.COM, Elyssa assisted all departments in sourcing suitable candidates and also managed the Internship Programme.
Now, Elyssa specialises in helping women lead their best life: confidently and purposefully! This Live Q+A is designed to give you practical, actionable advice, counterbalanced with mental and wellbeing guidance! WINNING!
THIS VIDEO IS FOR YOU IF YOU WANT:
- Prime guidance with applying
- To go 'Behind The Scenes' of a fashion brand
- To know what fashion recruiters look for in candidates
- To know what it takes to stand out for each sector in fashion; Buying, Styling, Photography, PR, and Marketing...
- Help with your creative-confidence and what to do if you have a wobble!
WHAT WE DISCUSSED:
- The recruitment and application process — from both an internal luxury recruitment perspective and external fashion recruitment agency view
- How to get experience with no experience and how to flex your CV adequately
- What makes a killer 'Profile' section and how to write one
- How to stand out as a candidate — with a focus on the Luxury and E-Commerce sectors
- How to tailor your CV to a role
- Of course, there were some classic FYI CV, Cover Letter, application Do's + Dont's!
- Coaching advice that will help you to understand yourself better — in order to get a clearer idea of what is important to you, who you truly are and what your purpose is
- Plus so much more ...
Did this help Honey?
If not, just post your question in the FACEBOOK GROUP and we will answer it within 24 hours. Better yet — you may even get other members responding with their prime knowledge!