In this Live Q+A, we were joined by Eleanor — Founder of sustainable fashion consultancy Rockett Fashion. Eleanor is also an IP lecturer at UAL and holds a first-class Law degree and MA in Design Management from LCF. PHEW. All before she turned 25! She also recently advertised a role on FYI...
THE BEST BIT:
Eleanor advertised her Creative Assistant role on FYI back in May which set a record the most amount of applications to date! In short: she knows exactly what makes a stand-out candidate and application. She also rose to the top by creating opportunities for herself…
THIS VIDEO IS FOR YOU IF YOU WANT TO KNOW:
- How to stand out in a sea of applications — from an employer's POV
- What to do and what not to do in an application
- How to approach brands with a cold email and ask for opportunities
- How to launch a fashion brand after graduating
WHAT ELSE WE DISCUSSED:
- How to integrate sustainability throughout a fashion brand
- Eleanor's seriously impressive career journey — from intern to COO, to business owner
- Proven methods on how to successfully approach brands for opportunities
- Intellectual Property: how you can protect your designs and work in the creative industry (have you seen @diet_prada?!)
- Plus so much more ...
Got a question or wanna know more about this Honey? Drop it in the FB Group! We will be waiting for you!