September Live Q+A with Sustainable Fashion Brand, Orwell + Austen: 'This is How you Start a Fashion Brand, Make Money and be Happy'
In this Live Q+A, we were joined by the founder of sustainable fashion brand Orwell + Austen, Jessica. Jessica has built a beautiful brand from the ground up after changing her career path from Law. So how did she do it and how did she create a brand that is loved by bloggers and celebs?! Jessica recently found an intern via FYI too — so let’s find out why she hired who she did and how you can be the best possible candidate when applying. Aspiring designer or not, it’s absolute gold!
THIS VIDEO IS FOR YOU IF:
- You want to know how to start a fashion brand
- You want to understand the production of garments
- You need a little motivation this September
- Need help with navigating the fashion industry or advice on redirection
- You are a bit nosey and would love to know stood out in the FYI applications ;)
- Sustainable fashion is the sector you want to go into but you don’t know how to start
- You are an aspiring designer and would love to know how to create a brand from the ground up — from sketches to production
- Would love to know how to create a brand that sells
Did this help Honey?
If not, just post your question in the FACEBOOK GROUP and we will answer it within 24 hours. Better yet — you may even get other members responding with their prime knowledge!