Need to Create a Personal Brand? Start Here, Honey.
In this episode of FYI + Friends, I sit down with the insanely talented Courtney, who is a personal branding GENIUS. Courtney is currently Junior Brand Manager at Lipcote & Co and she truly is a branding force to be reckoned with! She is also one of the most intelligent and articulate souls I know... You know that person at uni who just smashed absolutely everything? That's Courtney! This episode is pretty meaty, so grab a cuppa. But I assure you, you will leave having learnt SO MUCH. I most definitely did...
THIS VIDEO IS FOR YOU IF:
- You are not sure what a personal brand is
- You want to start creating yours but don't know where to start
- Want to know how to create a genuine a memorable personal brand
- You want to know what makes up a personal brand
- How to bag the internship of your dreams with one simple process
- How to contact a brand and make an impact
- Top tip on infiltrating brands
- How to turn your internship into a job
- How to get a fulfilling internship and grow with abundance
- How putting out positive vibes makes waves
- How applying to smaller niche brands will be the best thing you'll ever do
- How to nail that sweet spot of a personal, yet professional, personal brand
Did this help Honey?
If not, just post your question in the FYI Forum and we will answer it within 24 hours. Better yet — you may even get other members responding with their prime knowledge!