In this July Live Q+A, I am joined by celebrity stylist and ex Creative Director of Notion Magazine, Alexis Knox. Alexis has worked with the likes of Miley Cyrus, M.I.A, Bruno Mars, Charli XCX, Craig David, The Weeknd, Rita Ora, Grimes … the list goes on! If you are interested in the world of styling, Alexis’s career journey is seriously inspiring — having cut her teeth at the bottom she is now reigning at the TOP. Honestly, this Live is going to give you LIFE and so much drive to go and get s**t done this Summer. Alexis is a true force to be reckoned with and we ALL need to #RELEASEOURINNERALEXIS.
THIS VIDEO IS FOR YOU IF YOU WANT TO KNOW:
How to break into the Fashion Industry and successfully climb to the top
How to create a role by putting yourself out there
What it takes to be a Fashion Stylist, how to start your career and what skills you need
How to get your foot in the door of renowned fashion magazines
WE ALSO DISCUSS:
- Alexis' big do's and don'ts for CVs, Cover Letters and reach-out emails
- How NOT to contact a brand
- The new interning opportunities on the horizon
- How to make yourself known in the industry in order to get your dream career
- What it takes to make it in your desired industry
- How to land a role if there is nothing advertised
and so much more ...
Got a question or wanna know more about this Honey? Drop it in the FB Group! We will be waiting for you!