How to get a Job at Pinterest + How to Use the Platform to Grow with Grad, Sandy
In this episode — I sit down with Sandy. Sandy is a Fashion Brand Management Grad and now a Growth and Content specialist at Pinterest. Aside to learning about the fundamentals of Pinterest in this video, Sandy shares her story about how she got the role and what STOOD out to her employers is GOLD.
THIS VIDEO IS FOR YOU IF YOU WANT:
- Insight into what it takes to get a job at a company like Pinterest
- To know how you can utilise Pinterest to grow, sell and promote as a creative (not just Pinning posts)
I ASK SANDY:
- Let's talk about your career journey! From Uni through to getting a role at Pinterest...
- How did you get a role at Pinterest?
- Interview top-tips?
- Do you have any tips for students, interns and Grads who may want to follow a similar path to you?
- Do you have any applying/CV/standing out top tips?
- Why might a student or Grad use Pinterest?
- How can they use it to grow?
- What are the differences between Pinterest and Insta?
- Let's talk about Content Creation — what do you deem as killer content?
- Why is content so important?
- We are seeing an oversaturation of content — how can these guys stand out?
- If a student or Grad lacks Adobe skills, how can they create content?
Did this help Honey?
If not, just post your question in the FACEBOOK GROUP and we will answer it within 24 hours. Better yet — you may even get other members responding with their prime knowledge!