12 Expert Hacks to Make your Career Thrive in 2021
In this quick-fire Q+A video, Jasmine sits down with Frederica Brooksworth — the woman who knows everything about Fashion Education. Amongst one million other things, Frederica is a visiting lecturer at LCF, Condé Nast College of Fashion & Design and UCA. Trust us when we say, she knows her s**t. This quick-fire expert Q+A will give you all the info you'll ever need to thrive throughout Lockdown 3.0 and beyond. Bring ya notebook and a cuppa.
- 1 CV top-tip you won't want to miss
- 1 thing to NEVER do in a Cover Letter
- 1 intriguing question to ask at every interview
- 1 thing EVERY employer looks for in an employee
- 1 way to grow a connected fashion network whilst at home
- 1 way to get experience with no experience
- 1 way to build confidence and thrive
- 1 way to nail your Dissertation & stay calm
- 1 way a fashion student or grad can use content creation to their advantage
- 1 must-know top tip to nail a job application
- 1 top-tip for turning your FMP into a thriving biz
- 1 thing students and grads can do to set them up for a successful/ powerful 2021?
Did this help Honey?
If not, just post your question in the FACEBOOK GROUP and we will answer it within 24 hours. Better yet — you may even get other members responding with their prime knowledge!