Rock The Frock is a dynamic and fast-paced company which strives to create a positive and inclusive experience for engaged people choosing their bridal outfit! Our brand offers an alternative to the traditional bridal boutique and, as such, our stylists must understand how Rock The Frock clients are also unique. Our wonderful brides strive for individualism and choose our brand because it blends fashion and bridal to create modern, exclusive designer bridal outfits for the independent and fashion-conscious bride. Working in our boutiques is fun, creative and engaging and we expect our brides to leave their appointment feeling inspired and excited.
The role is for a multi-media content creator for a variety of digital platforms, including social media, website output and press at various locations for the main company, Rock The Frock Bridal Boutique.
They will be required to create, edit and produce on and off-site photographic, video content and written materials and distribute in line with the company’s brand guidelines and comms plan. This will include (but is not limited to) creating video content for reels, stories and Instagram posts, TikTok videos and Facebook posts so experience of editing to suit different platforms is crucial.
Most importantly, the ideal candidate will have good understanding of how brands communicate and engage their audiences!
- Capture and create video and photo content in our boutiques
- Capture and create video and photo content remotely
- Create content according to our comms plan, marketing plan and social media plan
- Attend on-site content days, photoshoots and events as required in Essex, London & Brighton
- Be willing to create reels in our bridal outfits
- Work with models and our staff to create content on-site
- Dynamic content creator with ability to produce engaging content
- Video creation & editing skills
- Photo creation & editing skills
- Ability to create content in line with marketing plan and brand guidelines
- Ability to work alone
- Excellent understanding of how to engage with social media audiences across different digital platforms
- Passion for women's fashion or bridal
🤑 BEFORE YOU APPLY — FYI TOP TIPS 🤑
Find out how to make a serious impact with an employer with our NEW, best ever product: The FYI "Kickstart Your Creative Career" Kit. It's truly your backstage pass into the application process...
Please send these assets to the employer's email which will be sent to you via the form (pink box) below:
- Social Media Handles
To get the employer's email, please enter your email address, select the role and it will be sent directly to your inbox!