Rapid Tapping & House of Possibility
Marketing & Comms Assistant
Start Date: Jan 2022
Closing Date: Feb 2022
Job Type: Freelance/Ad hoc
Suitable For: Grads
Length: 6 months capacity for promotion and longer contact
Hours: Flexible ad hoc hours across Mon - Fri
Location: Remote with some travel to London
House of Possibility brand, focussing on Rapid Tapping - the rapid, clinically proven manifestation techniques used by creative brands, celebrities and Fortune 100 companies
To assist Poppy and her Social Media manager drive forward a rapid expansion and branding of an emerging movement in wellbeing and self-motivation revolving around tapping. You’ll be responsible for constructing email comms to our audience, a weekly blog, marketing ideas and support for social media, helping to push forward a YouTube channel and be an ambassador for the brand as we work with major/emerging creative, media, fashion, beauty and wellbeing brands. You’ll support the Founder but also the partnerships and events head.
- Expanding our social engagement and strategy for all social channels
- Working events /planning and Filming / content producing at events /shoot days
- Driving new partnership potential with own contacts, spreading the word
- Creating designed documents, social media posts/stories - and ad hoc PDFs/canvas Implementation of a comms strategy - across podcast/YouTube/socials and with defining a key client base - emphasis on Rapid Tapping as a brand, supporting Poppy Delbridge as founder
- We hire for character over experience but that said, you will know social media inside out, esp Instagram.
- You’ll have a keen eye for design - luxury /bold /cool, you’ll ‘get it’ and be a self starter.
- Canva or similar - super proficient
- Curious Knowledge of need-to-know luxury, emerging and retail /wellbeing/fashion brands - who should we be working with/how can you make that happen/email approaches and helping implement influencer campaigns
- Super organised - you will be the eyes and ears of what we have planned and keep everything in order/on a spreadsheet
- Proactive AF - what are we missing? What’s coming up? Don't be afraid to tell us how we can stay ahead, but more importantly - you’ll take action.
- Upbeat, can-do, positive mindset - resilient, fast-talking, ready for anything and brimming with manifesting spirit!
- Knows what tapping is!
- You get well-being but you also get that you’ll be supporting a mission and movement to expand lives.
- This is an exciting opportunity and we’re a smiley bunch.
- Knowledge of Kajabi platform, zoom, acuity, Squarespace are super helpful to hit the ground running but can be learned in own time before you start if you don’t know the basics about how they work.
🤑 BEFORE YOU APPLY — FYI TOP TIPS 🤑
Find out how to make a serious impact with an employer with our NEW, best ever product: The FYI "Kickstart Your Creative Career" Kit. It's truly your backstage pass into the application process...
A NOTE FROM THE EMPLOYER...
We are new and nimble, we value creative ideas so come armed with thoughts and possibilities - but also be prepared to action everything and get things done rapidly and professionally. We are evolving, so you’ll need to be good with change, working virtually and being flexible across a week as hoc. We won’t take the p*ss but too many Fixed time-commitments and a traditional 9-5 attitude won’t work with our vision for big, forward change. This is a team dream with scope to grow alongside us and be promoted.
Please send these assets to the employer's email which will be sent to you via the form (pink box) below:
- Your CV,
- Cover letter
- Your own social media handles/those you’ve worked with before
- Plus anything you think we should know about.
To get the employer's email, please enter your email address, select the role and it will be sent directly to your inbox!