Oldstrom Agency is a multi-brand wholesale fashion agency based in East London with a strong sustainable and digital focus. Representing premium brands such as Dea Kudibal, VK Cashmere, Caroline Svedbom, K&S, Lune Active, BRGN, Meotine and many more.
A great opportunity to gain insight into buying, marketing and sales in the fashion industry and general running of a small business.
- Assisting on sales appointments
- Showroom up-keep
- Sample Management
- Sales administration and customer service
- Social Media management
- Marketing i.e. newsletters and invites
- Content Creation
- Brand events
- Liaising with in-house brand marketing teams
- Influencer management
- Fashion/Business management student
- Candidates who would like to progress and continue within wholesale
- Previous experience within the Fashion Industry is an advantage
- Proactive, self-starter and can-do attitude is a must.
- Must be fluent in English written and verbal
- Microsoft Office proficient
- Strong interest and understanding of the Fashion industry
- Strong written and communication skills
- Hardworking, professional, dedicated and committed
🤑 BEFORE YOU APPLY — FYI TOP TIPS 🤑
This employer is looking for someone with a creative background, make sure your portfolio is up to scratch! Find all the top portfolio tips and get your creative juices flowing with our new membership! The successful candidate will be looking for a role in a business that they can grow with — show dedication, willingness to learn and as much professionalism as possible! Need help creating the most professional application as possible? Head over to the FYI Shop! P.S. Members get 20% off
A NOTE FROM THE EMPLOYER...
We are a small team in growth and looking for someone with a positive ambitious attitude that can grow with the business.
Please send these assets to the employer's email which will be sent to you via the form (pink box) below:
- Cover letter
To get the employer's email, please enter your email address, select the roe and it will be sent directly to your inbox!