Mae Social is a Luxury social media marketing & creative agency based in London. We are passionate about all things social media, graphic design, and fashion! We are a small business with HUGE ambitions. The next goal for us is to focus on the growth of Mae Social and our client base (as well as a super exciting secret project in which you will be able to get involved) so we are looking for someone that is willing to grow with us!
Our success is your success. We want to work with a like-minded individual that is proactive, hungry to learn/achieve, and treats our business & our client's businesses as if they were your own! I have a friendly and flexible approach to working. As long as the hours are complete, the tasks are always done prior to deadlines and meetings are attended you will be able to work when it works best for you!
This is a remote position however the ideal candidate would be based in London in case you are required to meet in person for strategy planning/events or to attend client meetings. You will be reporting the Mae Social’s founder however we are looking for someone that is able to work independently and use their initiative when necessary as she will be working reduced hours due to maternity leave.
With this being said we see longevity in this working relationship and our main priority is that you feel sufficiently supported and equipt to do your job to the best of your ability. Where possible we’ll push you to educate yourself through online/in-person courses & webinars! We’re looking for someone that lives and breaths social media trends and that has the ability to create beautiful, luxury content that is driven with strategy in mind!
The candidate must be able to think outside the box & think of innovative ideas that set our clients ahead of others on social media. A degree is not essential but the ideal candidate would have at least 1 year of experience working with social media accounts including Instagram, TikTok & Facebook and have some form of graphic design experience.
- Written and visual content creation across social media platforms for a range of businesses (designing and curating social media posts & stories with supporting copy)
- Creating cohesive strategy-driven Instagram feeds that are in line with the brand's aesthetic as well as its content pillars
- Scheduling content using Meta & Later. Identifying trends across social media to be implemented into social media strategies
- Sharing and contributing new innovative social media strategy ideas for clients & Mae Social
- Attend weekly and monthly client meetings
- Compiling user-generated content
- Brand & trend research/social listening
- Compiling and sending monthly client reports
- Designing and building Email Marketing Campaigns
- Putting together mood boards and shot lists for content creation
- Experience previously managing Instagram, TikTok and Facebook accounts is preferred
- Confidence in using Canva and/or Adobe creative suite
- Experience in either Mailchimp, Klaviyo or Flo Desk is preferred
- Is responsive and able to communicate well over email, zoom & slack due to the position being 99% remote working
- Strong time management & organisation skills. Motivated, hard-working and proactive
- Extremely creative and able to continuously produce daily social media content with a fresh perspective!
- Able to identify social media trends, from content trends to user behaviors within different demographics
- Must be able to work to tight deadlines without rushing or lacking attention to detail
- A passion for all things fashion! (how cliche…I know lol) Copywriting skills that allow you to adopt the tone of voice from each individual client.
- Ability to be creative while sticking to a client's branding & social media guidelines
- Resourceful, thinks outside the box and is a problem solver
- Most importantly a friendly, team player!
🤑 BEFORE YOU APPLY — FYI TOP TIPS 🤑
Find out how to get the role with my best-ever product: The FYI "Kickstart Your Creative Career" Kit. Complete with ALL of the 🛍 FYI Shop 🛍 products (inc. CV Templates and mini-workshops) you'll also get access to my 🎉 123-piece how-to 🎉 content library which includes lives with Missguided and ASOS plus ✅ checklists ✅ from Jasmine 🌸 To get the Kit for £45 (save £94) — get on my mailing list and you'll be sent a special dissy code! 💸
A NOTE FROM THE EMPLOYER...
There will be a minimum 3-month trial period to make sure we are the right fit for each other. This is not PAYE and will be a freelance paid position even after the trial period is over, meaning to will be responsible for your tax, NI, and pension contributions. This is a 0-35hr p/w contract meaning in the first couple of months you may not be working at maximum capacity but once the founder is on part-time Maternity leave in August you can expect to be working 30-35 hours consistently.
There will be commission incentives and monthly bonuses for bringing on new clients that are approved and signing up for one of our +3month social media management packages. Your hourly rate will be reviewed after 6 months of working with Mae Social and will be increased based on your performance.
Please send these assets to the employer's email which will be sent to you via the form (pink box) below:
- PDF Portfolio or Online Portfolio
- Social Media Handle (not required but great in addition)
To get the employer's email, please enter your email address, select the role and it will be sent directly to your inbox!