Brought to life over 40 years ago in Canada, and coming across the pond to make Disney merchandise, we have grown to be one of Europe’s largest brand merchandising companies who offer custom and souvenir design, manufacturing and fulfillment solutions for businesses of any size and sector.
International Insignia exist to work with businesses to bring their brands to life through quality design and products that sell. Whether it’s a one-off item or a full collection, we are the go-to choice year on year for leading European brands in a number of sections
We are looking for an enthusiastic designer to join our dynamic team in Summer 2020 for an Apparel Graphic Designer Internship position. This is a PAID internship role and suits recent
Working in a fast-paced role, the successful candidate will assist the design team with a variety of design tasks, including, but not limited to: graphic print design, product design, and marketing design.
You will be required to assist with:
- Conducting trend research and creating moodboards
- Following customer briefs and generating a range of creative apparel print and embroidery designs
- Using Adobe Illustrator to design vectored prints for application onto garments
- Designing company brochures and collateral
Individual Requirements include:
- Well versed and competent in using Adobe Software programmes: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Ability to think creatively with strong commercial awareness
- Good organisation skills with the capability of balancing multiple tasks at one given time
- Strong attention to detail, particularly whilst checking products at sample stage
Conducting trend research and creating mood boards
Following customer briefs and generating a range of creative apparel print and embroidery designs
Using Adobe Illustrator to design vectored prints for application onto garments
- Ability to take inspiration from the wider market and create great designs for the client
- Competent in using Adobe Illustrator and producing vectored artwork
Please send your CV, Portfolio and Portfolio Website to the employer's email below.
To get the employers email, please enter your email address and it will be sent directly to your inbox!