Based in Hatton Garden, we offer you the opportunity to sell, purchase and create the finest jewellery.
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual to join our busy team. This person will assist with the running of our social media department, our marketing strategy, updating of our website and general running of the office. Other important aspects of this role are assisting with office administration and liaising with jewellery workshops and suppliers to ensure all projects and commissions are completed on time and to a high standard.
- Assisting in the maintenance social media presence and social media interactions
- Assisting with the updating and uploading new items on to our website
- Assisting with all website and social media photography
- Assisting with the businesses marketing strategy and brand focus for the seasonal marketing calendar
- Assisting with marketing projects, such as seasonal videos and photo-shoots
- Dealing directly with our workshops and suppliers, visiting and communicating on a daily basis
- Marketing experience and/or formal marketing qualifications
- Photoshop Skills, inDesign, Premier Pro
- Creative thinker
- Fluent across all social media platforms
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and use initiative
🤑 BEFORE YOU APPLY — FYI TOP TIPS 🤑
Find out how to make a serious impact with an employer with our NEW, best ever product: The FYI "Kickstart Your Creative Career" Kit. It's truly your backstage pass into the application process...
A NOTE FROM THE EMPLOYER...
This is an excellent opportunity to expand existing knowledge and experience in all marketing and communication areas as well as an opportunity to learn all about fine jewellery, so we are looking for someone keen to learn and self-motivated. A passion for jewellery is essential however further training will be provided as required. The role would also have the potential to extend into various other areas of the business over time, if desired.
Please send these assets to the employer's email which will be sent to you via the form (pink box) below:
Beneficial but not essential:
- Cover letter
To get the employer's email, please enter your email address, select the role and it will be sent directly to your inbox!