Welcome to HURR. We are the fashion marketplace changing the way we wear. Our mission is to reinvent ownership by providing all the short-cuts to a sustainable wardrobe through renting, monthly refreshes or purchasing pre-owned clothing. We empower our community to extend the lifespan of clothes and to look good doing it. We’re one of the world’s “Top 50 retail-tech startups”, proving the answer to sustainable fashion is nothing new. We offer access to the latest brands, fashion trends and hero pieces with over 65+ designer partners and have built proprietary technology and a state-of-the-art wet-cleaning operation to power the new circular economy.
You’ll be directly integrated into HURR from day one. You’ll see 360 how a company in scale-up mode operates and work across exciting new projects, pilot schemes and trials. With opportunities across departments including marketing, product, retail, analytics, operations, tech and more, you’ll be challenged to find innovative solutions to startup challenges and consistently iterate and learn as you go.
Working alongside our Marketing Executive and Social team
Customer research and analysis
Maintaining sustainability at every milestone
- Relevant degree and internship experience in the field you are interested in pursuing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Highly organised and able to multi-task
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets
- High level navigation of the HURR platform
- Scrappy, roll up your sleeves approach to problem solving
🤑 BEFORE YOU APPLY — FYI TOP TIPS 🤑
Go through the job desc carefully and do not rush your application! If you want to see what employers love in an application, go BTS with our 90-min Workshop.
A NOTE FROM THE EMPLOYER...
We're hiring for more than one position!
Please send these assets to the employer's email which will be sent to you via the form (pink box) below:
- Please include a Cover Letter with your application detailing why you believe you would be a strong fit for this role.
- Social media handles preferable too.
To get the employer's email, please enter your email address, select the roe and it will be sent directly to your inbox!