We’re Fiils, and we are sustainability optimists. We believe you don’t need to sacrifice your style or beauty to do your bit for the planet. We make it easier than that.
Our refillable beauty products, are filled with organic vegan goodness, pure plant extracts, essential oils and are free from parabens and sulphates. Good for your body. Good for mother nature.
We are offering a Social Media Internship for a passionate, reliable, hard-working and driven candidate that loves beauty and sustainability. This is a wonderful opportunity to intern at a progressive and exciting new brand in the sustainable beauty space and we are looking for an incredibly passionate and talented intern to join our founder as the brand develops. The brand is still in its early infancy and would be looking for an intern that is able to work independently and generate ideas for content and support the founder directly with her vision for the social channels and campaigns. If you would love the opportunity to work directly with a Founder at the very early stages of a new company, then we would love to hear from you! This will be an internship where you will have the ability to influence with your creativity and talent and it will be very rewarding.
Helping to plan and schedule Social Media content.
Regular research into trending hashtags and themes related to the brand on IG.
Weekly engagement management
Helping to create and schedule IG and F'Book/Pinterest stories content inline with the brands' vision.
Briefing in the design team where necessary to create assets for IG/Facebook/TikTok/Pinterest
Thinking outside the box for ideas regarding content, competitions.
Keeping content folders and assets organised
Helping to manage Facebook/IG AD campaigns with the marketing agency
Assisting on photo shoots, developing BTS content.
- Completed a degree in Social Media / Marketing Skilled in Photoshop, InDesign or other design platforms to design branded social media posts/content
- Experience working for a beauty brand and or sustainable brands desirable
- Please let us know what brands you have worked for previously.
- Good skills Indesign or photoshop- able to design posts for social media is a must.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Social Media and our main platforms, Instagram and Facebook Ads Knowledge of how to manage social planning platforms
- Ability to think creatively and outside of the box
- Hardworking and dynamic
- Flexible approach to workload
- Enthusiastic team player
- Excellent visual research skills
- Excellent time management skills
🤑 BEFORE YOU APPLY — FYI TOP TIPS 🤑
Find out how to make a serious impact with an employer with our 90-min Mini-Workshop. It's truly your backstage pass into the application process...
A NOTE FROM THE EMPLOYER...
Must be aged 21-24, based in the UK and receiving universal credit to apply.
Please send these assets to the employer's email which will be sent to you via the form (pink box) below:
- Cover Letter
- Social media handles/portfolio
To get the employer's email, please enter your email address, select the role and it will be sent directly to your inbox!