Constellar is a global agency set on elevating beauty and wellness brands to transcend barriers, celebrate different cultures, connect people and make inclusivity the industry standard. We are a collective of down to earth and supportive solution-driven experts. With decades of industry experience, our incredible team of consultants bring together their varied backgrounds and networks to support brands.
Constellar Consultancy is a growing brand strategy and digital agency in the beauty and wellness space. We are looking for a social media manager to join our growing team and work closely with our head of digital to build and execute successful social media strategies for our beauty brand clients. We are based in London but currently, the role is for remote working only with the hope of meeting in the future! Please note this role is ongoing with the potential to go full time.
PLEASE NOTE: This role is designed for the ideal candidate to learn and grow as a part of our valued digital team. The day rate is £100-£120, based on experience.
- To engage and grow 2-3 social media accounts for beauty brands across the globe
- This would include community management and creating content for mainly Instagram and Facebook with Pinterest and Tiktok in the future
- Create and plan monthly content calendars and source imagery when needed to curate each brand's vision and message
- This includes creating assets on Canva and scheduling content via Hootsuite
- Form key relationships with influencers across social media platforms based on the influencer outreach strategies provided
- Develop and manage competitions and campaigns via social media
- Run and monitor paid ads using Facebook Business Manager
- Monitor and report on performance across social media platforms using reporting templates provided
- Liaise with clients via email, phone or Zoom calls. Weekly team catch-up calls and creative sessions to build ideas and strategies
- Nice to have: Write engaging, SEO-optimised blog content and newsletters for brand campaigns
- Please note: You will not be expected to understand and action everything above in the beginning
- This role is designed for the ideal candidate to learn and grow as a part of our valued digital team
A self-starter who is able to take initiative and action tasks on their own but enjoys teamwork and a good creative discussion
Fluent English speaker, strong communication skills and the ability to craft engaging copy
Passion for the world of social media and motivated to learn more about key social media trends and how to utilise new functionalities on each platform
Interested in the beauty and wellness industry
Creative - able to discuss and help come up with new ideas that are outside of the box and suited to each brand
Organised and efficient with their time especially as this is a work from the home role for the foreseeable future
Attention to detail is key - from spelling and grammar to visuals
Personable but professional
Have a sense of humour - we don't always just talk about work on our Zoom calls
🤑 BEFORE YOU APPLY — FYI TOP TIPS 🤑
Make sure your social accounts are looking 10/10. Ensure they are up-to-date and show off your social skills (hello killer-content). Learn everything you need to know about creating a stand-out application as an FYI Member. More info.
Please send these assets to the employer's email which will be sent to you via the form below:
- CV Cover Letter and/or Portfolio examples of work
- Social Media Handles
To get the employers email, please enter your email address and it will be sent directly to your inbox!