Boutique Natural Skincare collection that will give you the glow of your wildest dreams!
At The Clean Beauty Club, we love to experiment with new and exciting styles and concepts when it comes to our product content. You will be able to experience working a diverse range of briefs during your time with us - you should be someone who loves to try something new and expand your skillset! We will work collaboratively with the successful applicant and communicate our ideas and requirements weekly. One week you might be photographing lifestyle images with plants and natural light - the next could still for animation with toy dinosaurs. Who knows! This is a WFH opportunity - so you should have an existing home studio set up. You must be willing and able to communicate and discuss ideas and try new things each week.
PLEASE NOTE: This role will last 4 weeks - but there is a chance it will extend to a long term/part-time position 🎉 🎉 🎉 🎉
- You must be creative and skilled and excited about photography. It's important that your lighting skills are top-notch and that you have a real eye for detail.
You must be creative and skilled and excited about photography.
It's important that your lighting skills are top-notch and that you have a real eye for detail.
We'd love you to feel an affinity with the brand and be able to generate your own creative ideas in the future.
🤑 BEFORE YOU APPLY — FYI TOP TIPS 🤑
This female-founded team is big on personality — so really make YOU shine through. Because you are amazing!!! Make sure your portfolio is looking clean, up-to-date and showcases your photographic style. Need help with your folio and how to showcase your personality in your Cover Letter? We have a whole section on this in the Members Area waiting for you. More info.
Please send these assets to the employer's email which will be sent to you via the form below:
- Please send us a link to or copy of your portfolio - concentrating on product photography where possible.
- If you have no product images but wish to apply - please take some shots of any products you have in your home set up.
- Please also detail what your home setup would be and the equipment you have available to use.
- As an optional extra - please send us a link to a Pinterest board showing the style of product photography you like best and aspire to work towards.
- Make sure to add a Cover Letter so that we get a glimpse of your wonderful personality too!
To receive the employer's email, please enter your email address and it will be sent directly to your inbox!