BUMI was born to celebrate the abundance of natural materials that our beautiful planet has to offer. We believe that everything we need is already here. Our products are handmade with love, in small batches in our kitchen in London to maintain the quality and freshness that you deserve in your skincare. We take great care in their production to ensure that ingredients are treated with respect and maintain their natural benefits.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a London based, fast-growing beauty and wellbeing brand. We make natural and organic formulations that are both powerful for our skin and good for the planet. We are looking for a marketeer who is passionate about natural products and the planet, to join us on our fast-paced journey. The right candidate will be given the opportunity to gain experience across a wide range of tasks, from content writing to working with influencers. The ideal candidate will be creative, assertive and a self-starter.
PLEASE NOTE: The salary for this role is ro-rata at £18,525 (London living wage) - £11,151 - this will initially be paid on a contractual basis (self-employed).
- As a marketing intern, you will work closely with the Director to drive the marketing activity across social media, mail and blog channels.
- You will focus on generating engaging content that drives sales and raises brand awareness, while continuously optimising our approach based on reporting on activities
- Help to develop a marketing and communications plan in line with business strategy and activities
- Drive content development. Create newsletters, blogs and social media posts that engage an audience and drive sales
- Manage paid advertisements on Google, Bing and social media
- Ensure that web content enhances our SEO visibility
- Track campaigns and marketing activities, with a view to understanding what is and isn’t working and improve our approach going forward
Passionate about beauty, natural products and sustainability
Fluent in written and spoken English
Strong Computer skills (Powerpoint, Word, Excel)
An understanding and appreciation for analytics and data-driven marketing activity
Strong attention to detail
Able to be proactive and reactive, and to be flexible in fast-moving situations
Creative – some use of Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator preferred
🤑 BEFORE YOU APPLY — FYI TOP TIPS 🤑
For marketing roles, you need to be in tune with marketing tech and social media platforms. This is evident in your own social profiles — so make sure they are professional and slick. Learn everything you need to know about creating the perfect Online Presence that this employer will love in the Members Area — we have a whole section on this! I wanna see
Please send these assets to the employer's email which will be sent to you via the form below:
- CV, Cover Letter and any other relevant material in regards to your experience or the industry
- Please also include a short (no more than 500 word) written blog-style piece of content on where you think the future lies in beauty. You may want to think about beauty trends, the environment and the impact that 2020 has had on the industry. We will invite successful candidates to a remote interview.
To get the employers email, please enter your email address and it will be sent directly to your inbox!