ALTER AGENCY - integrated communications agency, specialising in lifestyle, fashion and tech brands
ALTER Agency is recruiting for an ambitious, hard-working Account Executive to join our Communications team – working across consumer brands PR, social media and influencer marketing. The ideal candidate will have a passion for consumer brands in the tech, fashion, entertainment and sports world. As well as an interest in the PR, influencer and social media marketing landscape with a minimum of one year experience working in-house or at an agency.
Specifically, you will need to:
- Be an excellent communicator and team player
- Have great writing skills
- Have a passion for consumer brands
- Be super organised and passionate about ensuring that work is completed to a high standard
- Be self motivated with a initiative and an ability to hit the ground running
- Be experienced in delivering social media content, scheduling and community management
- Be able to demonstrate your ability to sell-in stories to the media
- Be proactive and demonstrate to your team and clients that you can really make a positive difference
- Be driven by results
- Building media lists that are targeted to our clients’ audiences and specific to the stories we are communicating. Your media lists will comprise of personal media contacts, databases built on our digital platform, Cision and contacts developed through networking opportunities.
- Writing press-releases that inspire media contacts and generate coverage.
- Talking directly with targeted journalists and media contacts to sell-in stories and generate coverage.
- Plan and schedule monthly social media campaigns that are relevant to clients and inspiring to consumers
- Manage press samples and media drops
- Researching suitable influencers for clients and reviewing ROI
- Producing website copywriting
- Account admin such as weekly and monthly report writing
- Helping to create and manage all communications events such as press days and launches
- A can do attitude!
- Flexible and versatile approach is a must
- Great general communication skills
- Ability to write copy - for press releases and social media
- Interest and knowledge of the comms landscape, media, influencer marketing
- Highly self motivated and organised
🤑 BEFORE YOU APPLY — FYI TOP TIPS 🤑
Find out how to make a serious impact with an employer with our NEW, best ever product: The FYI "Kickstart Your Creative Career" Kit. It's truly your backstage pass into the application process...
A NOTE FROM THE EMPLOYER...
This is a great role for an all rounder who wants to be part of a small, friendly team and who wants to work across various brands and genres
Please send these assets to the employer's email which will be sent to you via the form (pink box) below:
- Cover Letter
To get the employer's email, please enter your email address, select the role and it will be sent directly to your inbox!